Please click the link below to discover Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership’s programme of volunteer tasks this February 2020.
What tasks are being run near you?
This month features hedge laying, coppicing and seed sowing.
General task information:
- We provide tea, coffee, biscuits, tools and training
- Please bring lunch (if you want to stay for the afternoon) and clothing suitable for the weather
- If you are under 16 please bring an adult who can stay with you for the task
- Tasks start at 10:15am at the car park for a chat about the task with the leading Ranger
- Tea break is at 11:30am, lunch at 1pm and finishing at approximately 3pm
- You don’t have to stay all day, but we ask that you make it for the start (so you don’t miss the safety talk)
If you’ve never volunteered before and would like to join or simply know more please contact us via;
- Office number: 01252 331353
- Email: email@example.com