Please click the link below to discover Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership’s programme of volunteer tasks in May 2019.
Click on the link if you would like to know whats going on in an area near you:
The growing season is in full swing, so this month we will be cutting back paths so everyone can enjoy getting out and about!
Joining a volunteer task has many benefits such as:
- your chance to make a real contribution to local conservation
- a good way to stay fit and healthy
- a great opportunity to meet new friends who share your love of nature.
If you’ve never volunteered before and would like to join or simply know more please contact us via;
- Office number: 01252 331353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org